Re: [udig-devel] default selection for style editor

> I am not sure; in my experience it opens the last style page I had open. I thought it was
> saved either as a dialog setting; or stuffed into the layer blackboard somewhere?

And instead it is happily hardcoded to call the editor fo id "simple" :)

Well, if at some point I am allowed to add the new editors, I would
like to do some checks to define which geometry best goes to which
editor.
I'll test it locally in the meanwhile.

Ciao
Andrea