[udig-devel] uDig 1.2.0 cleanup and anounce

So we have the core uDig 1.2.0 artefacts online now for :-)

Since this is a formal release we have a few extra steps to account for.
- check the artefacts (we have one issue with LICENSE.txt for the win32/win64 downloads)
- win32 installer
- macosx installer
- tag svn (trunk revision 31932)
- pdf updates for Walkthrough 1 & 2 (if needed)

And then the actual announcement:
- blog post
- press release (we may wish to contact Axios, Refractions, Hydrologis, LISAsoft, Camp2Camp)

And the lower priority:
- sdk release (low priority)
- pdf updates for SDKQuickstart, etc...

There are a couple of known issues[1] I have held off tagging incase Jesse or Maurcio have time to look at UDIG-1712.

Jody

Back to the top