Re: [udig-devel] Introducing the CNF to the SDK

Small note.

I think I could add CNF only to the SDK; and not to the download app; I will try this morning and let you know.

Many of the other activity you see is neatly split between new functionality (ie a FeatureView) this development is occurring in a plugin that is not included in the sample application; and javadocs as I go through and understand how the wizards work etc...

Jody