Re: [udig-devel] Introducing the CNF to the SDK

> Indeed Andrea:
>
> I am not very pleased; we did discuss a couple weeks ago this issue on IRC.
>
> The result of which is that the last 1.2.0 RC2 is tagged; and represents our best starting place for a 1.2.x branch.
>
> There was a small number of problems with 1.2.0 RC2 preventing it from being great.
> - H2 database was getting stuck for max and linux users (now fixed!)
> - Missing a "What is New" documentation page
> - missing linux 64 jre (now fixed?)
> - missing a mac installer
>
> I am not going to be able to return to the topic myself until next month; as such I have not been pestering anyone about a 1.2.0 timeframe.
> I suspect we will choose to branch from RC2 and port across select patches from trunk.

But should then shouldn't the trunk activities be tagged as something
that tells people that it will not go into the 1.2 release? i.e.
something different than 1.2RCn?

I was expecting that a branch would have been created to bring on the
1.2 stabilization. Instead the 1.2RC development goes on with new
development that should not be part of 1.2.

Andrea