[udig-devel] WFS deletion issues

Hi,
not sure if this is well known already, but I was playing with uDig RC2
against a WFS server, tried to use the delete tool:
- clicked on geometries be deleted. Apparently no effect
- committed anyways. Apparently no effect, but the server log actually showed the deletion in the transaction. However, the geometries were still on the screen
- force a manual refresh -> finally the two geometries I deleted got out
  of dodge

So, it's working, but it should repaint the layer avoiding the geometries that are supposed to be deleted

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime