Re: [udig-devel] GeoWebCache and udig WMSC

Thus far no GeoTools mentors are available :-(

Jody

On 31/03/2010, at 12:40 AM, Frank Gasdorf wrote:

Hey Jody,

Please could you add a bullet-point in the os-wiki (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010_Ideas#The_ideas_pages) as an idea for gsoc 2010 (I guess you have an account ;)).

That would really be great! Hopefully there are students out there!

Frank