Re: [udig-devel] GeoWebCache and udig WMSC

Frank Gasdorf ha scritto:
Would you say it is an additional extension or should it be part of the wms module in geotools. In my opinion we should start it as a separate extension in the unsupported land (http://svn.osgeo.org/geotools/trunk/modules/unsupported/) because it's not a standard yet. Or is there somewhere an other sandbox area?

I agree it should be unsupported, it's a different protocol than WMS
(afaik the WMSC code supports also TMS, right?).

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime