Re: [udig-devel] GeoWebCache and udig WMSC

Would you say it is an additional extension or should it be part of the wms module in geotools. In my opinion we should start it as a separate extension in the unsupported land (http://svn.osgeo.org/geotools/trunk/modules/unsupported/) because it's not a standard yet. Or is there somewhere an other sandbox area?

Cheers

Frank