Re: [udig-devel] GeoWebCache and udig WMSC

Andrea Aime ha scritto:
Frank Gasdorf ha scritto:
Hey Andrea,
I just tried http://maps.opengeo.org/geowebcache with the WMSC Wizard but got the same result: No layers are as sub elements down under the catalog entry. If i put the URL in the browser I got a capability document without the VendorSpecificCapabilitiessection. Even the WMS 1.1.1 link 'WMS 1.1.1 GetCapabilities document <http://maps.opengeo.org/geowebcache/service/wms?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=getcapabilities&TILED=true>' returns a document without this section (TILED is uppercase). It looks much more inconsistent in the geowebcache universe. I already posted a message to the geowebcache developer list but didn't got an answer up to now. Do you know anybody who develops for this project we can trigger?

I know both developers personally but if they did not have time to answer so far I cannot just magically give them some.
If you're in a hurry to get the problem solved you'll have to look
into the sources yourself, or go for commercial support

Btw, I'm subscribed to that list and I see no message of yours... are
you really sure you were subscribed when you sent it?
I cannot see any message of yours on the nabble archives either.
They cannot respond a mail they don't see ;-)

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime