Re: [udig-devel] ActiveMapTracker Exception

Thanks Jody; I had applied this fix to trunk.

I had a quick look at 1.1.x and didn't see the fix there. Should I open a bug report?

Emily

Jody Garnett wrote:
Yeah it does; I thought we fixed this one? Perhaps the fix only made it to
1.1.x.

Incidentally I am getting excited about the idea of registering some of this
stuff as normal eclipse workbench services (so we do not have a single
ApplicationGIS; but instead an "ApplicationGIS" instance that is stored on
the workbench "blackboard" - apparently they do have such a thing; a list of
registered services such as the SelectionManager).

Cheers,
Jody