Re: [udig-devel] Some problems with udig-1.2-M2-SDK and linux

Ciao Simone,

I don't know much about it.  Here is the error message I got.  I am
using a 32 bit java on a 64bit AMD linux ubuntu laptop.  I just
downloaded the precompiled binaries on the imageio ext page.

Feb 10, 2009 8:52:17 AM
it.geosolutions.imageio.gdalframework.GDALUtilities loadGDAL
WARNING: Native library load failed.java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/home/jeichar/Applications/jre1.6.0_11_32/lib/i386/libgdaljni.so:
libnetcdf.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
4491 [main] INFO /geoserver - Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
0    [main] ERROR org.vfny.geoserver.global  -

Jesse