Re: [udig-devel] Some problems with udig-1.2-M2-SDK and linux

Quick test on linux ubuntu 32 bit.
I have downloaded the suitable JRE, started eclipse with -VM option
pointing ot it, loaded a mrsid and it worked for me.

Notice 1: I am building trunk from source
Notice 2: I have cleaned up all the libs I had in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
but since I am sick I can't be sure that i removed everything.

Simone.
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Owner - Software Engineer