Re: [udig-devel] Some problems with udig-1.2-M2-SDK and linux

On Linux they usually go in lib/i386 dir. Just had a thought though. I had problems with geoserver on a 64 bit Linux because the native libs depended on a netcdf library that it expected to find on the operating system. It found a 64bit version instead of the 32bit version as expected and crashed. Point is that you need to make sure that the Jre and the OS match up.

I don't know if there is a 64bit Linux jre. Perhaps someone else knows?

Jesse