[udig-devel] Problem rendering GML files in uDig

Hi,

I have downloaded uDig 1.2 M2 release and was playing around it.
But I have came across some behavior which I would like to bring to your notice.
1. When I was trying rendering gml file it doesn't get rendered and says "Renderingnull"
2. Then I tried with some other files and then this time file is appeared in catalog view but does not get added in layer view.
3. If I drag this gml file from catalog on map editor two layers get added in layer view but none of them get rendered.
4. When I click on one of the file so I can zoom to layer it says in status bar "Coordinate reference system of data is unknown. Unexpected behavior may result if it is not set."
5. When I tried to change the coordinate system the cast exception occurred. Screen shot of this added with this mail.

I am really not sure weather this is problem with data or of uDig. Or whether you know this already or fixed.
I also tried this in uDig 1.1 but it does not work there as well. So may be data I have is not right one.
If you have some test data or can show me link, please share it with me.

--
Thanks & regards,
Nilesh Choure

Back to the top