Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.2 M2 & geotiff

It may be windows specific with spaces in the name?

Issues - thinking.
- I should plan the roll out of the ID class
- the use of gdal has some env requirements we are not meeting yet
- and it would be good to take stock of the testing emily did
- I owe you an extension point for style export / import