Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.2 M2 & geotiff

Ciao Simone,
thank you very much.

Simone Giannecchini wrote:

> We have fixed this problem, but the fix has not made its way into
> geotools/udig/geoserver yet.

You are a imageio guru, and I have another uDig geotiff question for you ;-)

I'm able to open in uDig 1.1.1
http://www.nabble.com/file/p21790074/file1.tif this  geotiff file. I have
processed it with grass, I have exported it again, and I have had
http://www.nabble.com/file/p21790074/from_grass.tif this .
It is impossible to open this exported file in uDig, and probably for the
lack of this raw in the metainfo: AUTHORITY["EPSG","23033"].  What do you
think about?

I'm able to open this last tif with many other GIS software, and it seems in
some way a "standard" problem related to CRS description.

Thank you,

-----
Andrea Borruso