Re: [udig-devel] Add a EPSG code - E-Mail in Betreffzeile gefunden

Adrian,
many thanks, that is exactly what I needed. Should be really easy to
do. If I had only asked before... :)

I am wondering if it will then appear automatically in the list of CRS
of udig. (Jesse?)

Something I will try this weekend and let you know what happens.

Ciao
Andrea