Re: [udig-devel] Add a EPSG code - E-Mail in Betreffzeile gefunden

This is also something I am interested in.
I would like to add some CRS definitions that are not part of the
"standard" list.

I know the epsg are taken from somemagic jar, but how to add a custom list?

Jesse, do you have any idea how we could help users in this. I would
also love to have that.

Andrea