[udig-devel] Debugging uDig DB2 plug-in in Eclipse

I've installed Eclipse and have run through the tutorial to create a custom plug-in.

What isn't clear to me is how I can set a breakpoint in the DB2 plug-in so that I can do source debugging.

Can anyone give me a few pointers to get started? I've done a fair amount of Eclipse (IBM Rational Application Developer) Java development but this is the first time to work with plug-ins.

Regards,
David

Back to the top