Re: [udig-devel] missing image-ext libs?

Jody Garnett wrote:
Jody Garnett wrote:
They are listed in the current net.refractions.udig.libs/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF. When checking out, eclipse moaned about not having those. And I inferred that was the cause of the problems. refresh.xml doesn't download them.
I have cleared out my local maven repository and rebuilt - the change to libs is committed and should work fine for you now.
Jody

thanx.

Cheers,

Ugo