Re: [udig-devel] uDig running on 3.4

Hi Bas,

There is a bug on OSX Leopard Java 1.5 where you can't run SWT and AWT widget sets at the same time. If your Java3D makes any AWT widgets you will have problems. The bug was fixed on later versions of Tiger Java but not on Leopard. I haven't tried Java 1.6 that Apple ships. You might also try the BSD based port of Java 1.6 for OSX.

Jesse