[udig-devel] trunk and the renderer

I have ported a part of the code of JGrass to trunk and now I have
enough to try in visualization of rasters.

What happens now is that udig doesn't take my JGrass renderer any
longer as an option for JGrass layers. Did anything change in the
mechanics? I am losing my time debugging through the renderer's
engine. If someone for some reason is around on Sunday and knows
something, please help. I really want to finish that part today.

The canRender method isn't even called.

Thanks,
Andrea

Back to the top