[udig-devel] Another update site

Hi all,

regarding to the discussion of publishing the Axios work through update sites  in users list - I would like to propose the approach how to publish Josef's (as soon as it will be ready) and mine old GSoC work (transformation tool). As I don't know much how to maintain the community update site (I assume that some refractions kind of  account is needed), so we are considering to establish our university update site (Josef is on same University where I'm working) and maintain it by ourselves. Will it be ok for you?

Thanks.
Bests,
Jan.

Back to the top