[udig-devel] Re: fun on trunk: socket plugin does what? and draw2drenderer update

This is an EXCELLENT point. And frankly scares the hell out of me...

I will think on this before answering.
On 11-Aug-08, at 10:44 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:

One final idea/warning - what you are setting up here has the danger of growing. I am wishing for a nice separation between blocks of functionality that we could start to script / and or invoke remotely / invoke from a ui. The JGrass project seems to have a separation between there console and their user interface already. I suspect it is done in a similar manner to what you are setting up now.

Back to the top