[udig-devel] Re: fun on trunk: socket plugin does what? and draw2drenderer update

Ah to see which handler to use... Fair enough I will fix that.
On 11-Aug-08, at 9:52 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:

Jesse Eichar wrote:
You don't need the try catch because I am calling the handler in a SafeRunnable which handles all that.
Indeed; your dispatch goes through each handler and assuming it is not going to fail during its "can handle" method - sorry I don't have the code open right now to check the exact method name. I was worried about the part where you select a handler; once a handler is selected I agree that you are reporting the error correctly.

Jody

Back to the top