Re: [udig-devel] Which branch to choose?

Thanks, it did the trick!

Vince Darley wrote:
At 10:22 01/04/2008, Mauro Bartolomeoli wrote:
I don't know exactly why, but today I retried a clean on the libs plugin, then a full build and ta dah! Udig trunk is succcessfully building. I can even launch it :-). Now I have the following exception when I load a shapefile (and a WFS layer too): Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.opengis.referencing.operation.MathTransform2D.inverse()Lorg/opengis/referencing/operation/MathTransform2D; at org.geotools.renderer.lite.StreamingRenderer$RenderableFeature.getDecimator(StreamingRenderer.java:2344) at org.geotools.renderer.lite.StreamingRenderer$RenderableFeature.getTransformedShape(StreamingRenderer.java:2328) at org.geotools.renderer.lite.StreamingRenderer$RenderableFeature.getShape(StreamingRenderer.java:2310) at org.geotools.renderer.lite.StreamingRenderer.processSymbolizers(StreamingRenderer.java:1722) at org.geotools.renderer.lite.StreamingRenderer.process(StreamingRenderer.java:1657) at org.geotools.renderer.lite.StreamingRenderer.processStylers(StreamingRenderer.java:1601)
   ... 7 more

Wrong GeoApi version?

Yes. (At least that's exactly what I saw last week). You need to grab the latest from the relevant repository (I downloaded direct from udig site that the 'libs' plugin was using), and the above error will go away.

cheers,

Vince.