Re: [udig-devel] Re: Re: Oracle support in RC13

Trevor Quinn wrote:
Just with the Oracle layer. When I add a shapefile, I have no problem
editing the styles and no exceptions show up in the log.

Here is the session header from the logfile:

!SESSION 2008-01-10 16:24:27.421
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0_02
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86, WS=gtk, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments:  -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86

I guess it's using the 1.6 JRE, although I also have 1.5. This is on a
laptop running Ubuntu 7.10. I am using Oracle 10g Express Edition.
Interesting; can you try with the JRE 1.5? I have also had fun previously with oracle bundling its own XML parser and that messing things up; I think it got so bad GeoServer started bundling xerces in order to run on the oracle application server.

Once we figure this out we will make a bug report.

Jody

Back to the top