Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.1 RC13 available for testing

Hey Jesse,

I took .13-unofficial for a quick spin only since I'm mostly lost in the
'theoretical catalog' these days. This is no stress test but rather
random observations.

1) There's no import 'OWS Context' any more.

2) It appears that one can't change the style to 'null' if there is an
SLD with the shapefile. I have a 'countries.shp' map of the world in its
own directory, along with the .def and indices. However, there is also
a .sld file.

I have a weird problem with a polygon layer where I can't change the
style to have a transparent background. I can change the colour of the
polygon interior to something else but when I turn it off in the 'style
view' it goes back to its original grey from the sld.

Haven't run into any other issues yet so I hope you are close to done.
Congrats on all the hard work and good luck on closing out this release,

--adrian