Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.1 RC13 available for testing

Hi Andrea,

The intro has never worked on Linux or mac so that's nothing new. But the headless issue is odd... Ahhh. That's my bad. I had to two versions of the RC13 candidate around and grabbed an older version. I've just uploaded a new version that should be good.

We think we've addressed the problem on windows with non c drives... Although I realize reading this email that I misunderstood the problem. I wasn't trying a project on non c drives just when uDig in on non-C drives so I'll have to test that issue. Gulp.

Let me know otherwise I'll try it out on Monday.

Jesse