Re: [udig-devel] Got a good example WMS or WFS

Hopefully the issue with our DMSG services resolved itself for you guys. It seems at the same time you were hitting that wall for your FOSS4G preparations I was discovering a bug in MapServer related to WFS (as i was preparing my mapserver workshop). not fun either :)

jeff

Jody Garnett wrote:
Jesse I went through the list of WMS and WFS servers and removed things that did not work; our list is now rather sparse :-(

If anyone knows of a good WMS or WFS service please reply to this email...

Jody

Back to the top