[udig-devel] News and weekly meeting

First of all the weekly meeting has been cancelled because all of our European friends were too busy or had to go home. I just want to say that I'm busy doing some bug fixes and making a release for FOSS4G. Some of them are pretty major. Issues with saving maps, exporting features. Little UI clean ups and mainly editing fixes. Oh of course the switch to 3.3 and a new install script for windows so that it behaves correctly on XP and Vista (the shortcut is fixed :).

Busy busy so that's all I'm going to say for now... Oh I have the parts of the dev environment ready but there was a critical issue with the Java we were using that put me behind schedule so I didn't get to post them. Sorry. But they'll be there for sure tomorrow.

Jesse

Back to the top