Re: [udig-devel] Got a good example WMS or WFS

Hi,

I have a couple of German Web Map Servers.

State of Brandenburg DOPs:
  http://isk.geobasis-bb.de/ows/dnm.php
Administrative boundaries for Brandenburg:
  http://isk.geobasis-bb.de/ows/dnmvg.php
Digital Navigation Model, Scale 1:10000:
  http://isk.geobasis-bb.de/ows/dnm010.php
Digital Navigation Model, Scale 1:25000:
  http://isk.geobasis-bb.de/ows/dnm025.php
Digital Navigation Model, Scale 1:100000:
  http://isk.geobasis-bb.de/ows/dnm100.php
Digital Navigation Model, Scale 1:250000:
  http://isk.geobasis-bb.de/ows/dnm250.php

They use an inofficial EPSG-Code 325833 which is EPSG:25833 with an additional
false easting of 3000 km (which is the official CRS for Brandenburg, ETRS89
with 7 digit rightings). More about these servers can be found here:
http://isk.geobasis-bb.de/index.php?cms=1101 (German only)
These servers have just been moved to a new system two weeks ago.

I also have WMSs for Saxony, including DOPs from the great flood in 2003, but
right now I get 502 Proxy Errors for the whole website of the department of
geography of Saxony.
The saxonian servers have been used by me in uDig. I might add them later on
if anyone wishes them to be included.

Crischan
--
Fon: (+49) 3334 836018