[udig-devel] uDig update and org.eclipse.platform.nls1

Hi listers,

I was looking for an export to pdf or png an found in the list that there should be already an export feature. I have to say, the only thing I can export to is *.shp. But going for an update I am running into trouble. Doesn't matter if I choose 'Unstable Plug-Ins 1.0.2' or 'Visual_feature Feature 1.0.0' the warning message is always the same... 'net.refractions.udig_language-feature (1.1.0) needs component "org.eclipse.platform.nls1 (3.1.1)" or somthing compatible.'

How do I get the appropriate Plug-ins?

I am using uDig version 1.1-RC10a on a Windows XP

Cheers,
Thomas

Back to the top