Re: [udig-devel] Geoprocessing operations

Dear Antonio, recently we began a project that resolves part of your
requirements. Our process is iterative and incremental, we will appreciate
your opinions, and we can adjust the final product to the community
requirements.

You can see our project documents in this link:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Axios

Best regards

--
Mauricio Pazos