Re: [udig-devel] Geoprocessing operations

Victor Mauricio Pazos ha scritto:
Dear Antonio, recently we began a project that resolves part of your requirements. Our process is iterative and incremental, we will appreciate your opinions, and we can adjust the final product to the community requirements.

You can see our project documents in this link:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Axios

Hum, really inteersting... I'm wondering if the classes outside the UI
could become a core for an operations package in geotools...

Cheers
Andrea

Back to the top