Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho 3.0 release

See [1] I think they are really breaking".

I think we can simply release 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 and so on and clearly state that users that upgrade have to expect even more breaking changes until the 3.1.0 release.

That way we can iteratively remove/break things and still release as often as we want. People can use the filter [1] to see what they have to expect to see breaking until we enter 3.1.0.

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/tycho/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A3.0