Re: [tycho-dev] p2 data flow

Do we have a policy on branches in the main Git repository? I was planning to do rebases and other force updates on the bug353889_defer_resolution branch - but do we want to allow this in the main repository? I have a small preference towards keeping experimental changes out of the main repo - and github offers a reasonable alternative.

Regards
Tobias