Re: [tycho-dev] re, Deferring Dependency Resolution

My biggest concern is integration with non-tycho maven plugins.
Currently, we have reasonably good story about all/most Tycho
dependencies being pushed back to MavenProject, and this is simply not
possible from a tycho mojo. We really need to hook into Maven dependency
resolution logic to do this right, but I am not even sure if maven
provides required extension points.

Second, I think it is important to discuss and agree how P2 metadata
gets generated and consumed through various build stages. This is
something I was saying for a long time and fundamental change to Tycho
dependency resolution seems like a good time for this.

--
Regards,
Igor