RE: [tools-pmc] PDT Released without a Release Review?

Ducking is fine. There's a new project lead in place anyway. He has scheduled the review with Anne, finally. I'll respond to that requesting the pull the bits.

Doug.

From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff McAffer
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 10:00 AM
To: Tools PMC mailing list
Subject: Re: [tools-pmc] PDT Released without a Release Review?

Not to duck but Doug and or John have had more dealings with the team, know the people and history.  Doug?  John?

Jeff

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
Jeff,
You are correct: please have them remove the un-reviewed content (or they can rename it as "2.0RC3" or something).

- Bjorn

Jeff McAffer wrote:
What is the process here?  In the past I believe that folks releasing without a review had to remove the content pending a review.  Is that what we want to do here?
--

[end of message]