From: Roy Ganor [mailto:roy@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 3:33 AM
To: Anne Jacko
Cc: John Duimovich; Schaefer, Doug; Bjorn Freeman-Benson; Michael Spector
Subject: PDT 2.0 formal release review

Hi Anne,

Eclipse PDT 2.0 was scheduled 7 month ago, and is anticipated by the community for long time ago. Since I am new to the Eclipse review process (and this is not an excuse but an explanation) I would be happy to done with this process as fast as the Eclipse Foundation can (and yes I am aware of the holidays).

Can you please schedule a review process as soon as you can? I will send you the slides soon.

Thanks,

Roy Ganor
Eclipse PDT Project Lead,

tel.    +972-3-7539637