Re: [tools-pmc] PDT Released without a Release Review?

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/previous-release-reviews.php is the authoritative reference so, now, there has not been a PDT release review.  Who's going to have "the talk" with the project?  I can do it, as "Knuckles", but I've had that conversation a number of times already and it doesn't seem to stick...

Jeff McAffer wrote:
Hmmm, I don't remember seeing anything go by.  Certainly the list of reviews
    http://www.eclipse.org/projects/whatsnew.php
    http://www.eclipse.org/projects/previous-release-reviews.php
does not have anything on it.

Jeff

Schaefer, Doug wrote:
Hey gang,

I just read zx's blog on the new release of PDT 2.0. I don't remember there being a release review and I don't see evidence of one on the projects site. Did I miss something?

Doug.

--

[end of message]

Back to the top