From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 8:09 AM
To: Bjorn Freeman-Benson; Doug Schaefer
Subject: RE: [tools-pmc] RE: [ve-dev] Contribution on VE with XML editor

Incubator components would make sense. Having to recreate the project structure, even if it is the same people, is where I have issues. Also the façade that they are two separate projects is misleading to the community since operationally they are not. Projects in my mind are organizational things, i.e. the people. Is it the code that’s incubating or the people?

Back to the top