[tools-pmc] Re: Scheduling of ADT Project Creation Review

Noted, and thanks.

Anne Jacko

On Sep 5, 2007, at 4:09 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:

I approve for the Tools PMC.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: Anne Jacko [mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 4:07 PM
To: Tom Grosman
Cc: Doug Schaefer
Subject: Re: Scheduling of ADT Project Creation Review

Tom, I thought I would check with you to see how you are doing with getting ready for your Creation Review. There are two things that need to be in place no later than Monday, Sept. 10:

1. PMC approval for your review (an e-mail from a member of the Tools PMC will suffice for this)

2. Your finalized docuware for the review - I would suggest sending in a draft ASAP, because history has shown that we often need to do two or three rounds before the slides are done. I sent you some more detailed information earlier about things to be sure to include. I can re-send that info if you need it.

Please let me know if you have any questions--thanks.

Anne Jacko