[sumo-user] Driver model in SUMO

Hi everyone, I have some questions about SUMO Driver model that I didn't find in the documentation:

  1. Is there a driver model implemented in SUMO? If it exists how does it work? I already know the Car-following model parameters (actionStepLength, tau)  but I would like to know the characteristics of the Driver model.

  1. If it exists, is there any documentation on the Driver model used in SUMO to eventually implement it in other simulation environments?

Waiting for your kind reply, I appreciate the opportunity to extend cordial greetings.

Back to the top