Re: [sumo-user] Loading state and simulation start speed

Hi Proyash

Thank you for dedicating time to answer!

In my experiment, I need to execute different possibilities of traffic light configurations.

So in practice, the things I need to do are basically re-running the simulation steps several times before modifying the original one. That's the reason I resort to saving and loading the simulation state.

Sincerely,

Marcelo d'Almeida