Re: [sumo-user] How to generate a mass of pedestrians?

Thanks Jakob! That worked!

Best regards,
José

On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 at 19:58, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Change period to 0.1 and you will get 10 times as many.

Hello Everyone,

How can I generate a lot of pedestrians in my network?
I am using period 1 and binomial 50 and 150 and it does not change that much.
Is there a way to generate a lot of pedestrians using randomTrips.py?

Best regards,
José