Re: [sumo-user] related to shortcut in sumo-gui

Hello,
you can use trac.load() to reload the simulation with arbitrary options.
regards,
Jakob

Hello Jakob,
I want to train my model using multiple iterations of a complete traffic cycle defined. So, is there a way that I can reload the GUI from starting point without deleting the data generated from previous iterations?
Or maybe is there a python code for a shortcut (Ctrl+R) in sumo-gui.
Your suggestions are also welcomed.
Thank You