Re: [sumo-user] How to get the mean travel time of the vehicles on a edge in last time step

see
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Output/TripInfo
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Output#Aggregated_Traffic_Measures

Hi Jakob,
If all the vehicles has arrived,how can I get the true(not estimated) mean travel time of all vehicles?Thanks for your time!

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年7月18日周三 下午5:05写道:
traci.edge.getTraveltime
also consider traci.lane.getTraveltime

Hi sumo-users,
 I am running a program using Traci to optimize the  traffic light timing.And I would like to know the the mean travel time of the vehicles on a edge in last time step,what function can I use?Or any function about it?Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Zhiqiang