Re: [sumo-user] 答复: 答复: add vehicle doesn't appear

Hi,
1. The decelaration is used to calculate the safe gaps, so it is always
important unless you disable all security checks

2. The backlog is caused because the gap is not considered safe. And
yes, one possible solution is to reduce tau to allow for smaller safe gaps.

Best regards,
Michael