Re: [sumo-user] Sumo Simulation of Osnabrück

Hi Jan,
thank you for the detailed report. Unfortunately there is no standard
way of doing this in Germany. Every city has its own model, so most of
the time we start with an OSM import via the web wizard as well and
improve incrementally.

Best regards,
Michael